Janitza electronics GmbH is nowadays globally well known as supplier of smart energy management systems, energy measurement devices, class-A-power quality monitoring systems, power analyzers and power quality solutions. Our UMGs, GridVis® software and components unite 3 solutions – energy management, power quality monitoring and residual current monitoring (RCM) – within a common system environment – Made in Germany.
Typically, 60% of consumed electricity is used to turn motors, and 63% of this energy is utilized within applications such as pumps and fans. Janitza PQ and RCM measurement solutions for pumping stations are designed to minimize cost, maximize production, and give information for fall-out of system with a smart meter detection form.
• Refinery off-sites
• Pump Station and motor controls
• Electrical distribution
• Tank terminal- flow controls
• Refined products
• Field and instruments for pipelines
Having a big sale,
Janitza UMG devices are designed for the central applications in the PV-Solar Parks for on and off grid measurements:
• Measurement & monitoring of active / reactive power
• Voltage regulations and optional monitoring on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Start by measurement on the incoming side of a building with a Medium range meter of UMG series, Janitza provides the entire energy flow of the facility down to single office or consumer uses. This can contain a full set of:
• Air Conditioning
• Pumps for Use and Sewage water
• Lightning Systems